Whether could I ask the administrator of VASP in my group to download the Tb standard potential?

Queries about input and output files, running specific calculations, etc.

Moderators: Global Moderator, Moderator

MDrizzle

Whether could I ask the administrator of VASP in my group to download the Tb standard potential?

#1 Post by MDrizzle » Thu May 04, 2006 1:45 pm

Also, we need to consider some calculation of the system including the Tb element. I could find only the Tb_3. However I could not find the standard one. I am wondering whether we could get the standard Tb PAW-PBE potential? We really need it for our study.

Many thanks!

MD
Last edited by MDrizzle on Thu May 04, 2006 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MDrizzle

#2 Post by MDrizzle » Fri May 05, 2006 12:52 pm

Dear all,

Who could give a favor?

Thanks!

MD
Last edited by MDrizzle on Fri May 05, 2006 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Administrator
Administrator
License Nr.: 458

#3 Post by admin » Tue May 09, 2006 9:47 am

if you need a new PAW-PP generated, contact Dr. Kresse directly (georg.kresse@univie.ac.at). Please give him a short description of the calculation which requires the new PP. US-PPs are NOT generated anymore without exception.
Last edited by admin on Tue May 09, 2006 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

MDrizzle

#4 Post by MDrizzle » Tue May 09, 2006 7:54 pm

Dear Sir,
Thanks! I will discuss with my supervisor and could then determine how to deal with our present problem.
MD
Last edited by MDrizzle on Tue May 09, 2006 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.